Who We Want
Achievers. Goal-oriented individuals who strive to accomplish tasks and are constantly driven to do more.
Problem solvers. Innovative thinkers who are excited to find a way to overcome a challenge or accomplish a new task.
Collaborators. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make and strengthen connections with both internal partners and external customers.
Communicators. People who can break down a complicated thought or topic and make it easier for others to understand.
Service leaders. People who are willing to help others and go the extra mile to ensure a great customer experience is had by our sales representatives and customers.
What You Will Do
As a Finance Representative, you will be the primary contact for Flex Financial and their equipment financing programs supporting Stryker Product Sales Representatives in the United States. The position will require daily pricing of creative finance proposals, responding to numerous inquiries, and facilitating transactions at the origination stage. In this role, you will have to create financing pricing quotes, consult on the best programs and documentation in different scenarios, submit transactions for credit approval, prepare documentation requests, and facilitate contract changes through pricing associated with exchanges, returns and other adjustments. In addition, you will help confirm the profitability of transactions for the business.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Significant attention to detail
- High team and service orientation
- Effective time management skills
We would prefer you to also have:
- 2+ years working directly with external customers
- Understanding of the time value of money and interest impact
- Salesforce.com experience