Looking for an Admin and Marketing Assistant for a world leading solar and water heating technology company. The ideal candidate will be pro-active, highly organized, bring a high degree of urgency, and be comfortable handling a wide range of tasks daily to offer support wherever support is needed in the office. Should be versatile and hands-on to provide key support for the day-to-day needs of the company.
- Complete a broad range of business tasks including correspondence, market research, client follow up, etc.
- Manage Calendars – schedule both business and personal meetings
- Coordinate and manage business events (travel, meetings, etc.)
- Daily mail/email – organize, scan and file for review and reply/answer phone calls and emails and take messages
- Self-motivated: will seek out the next task with little direction
- Highly organizational and detail oriented
- Great communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High degree of urgency in all activities
- Basic MS Office efficiency
- Part-time, 15-20 hrs/week
- Monday to Friday, some weekends during events