SupplyHouse.com, a fast-growing and innovative e-commerce company, is looking for an Accounting Intern to work with us virtually this summer! This individual will gain hands on experience and be exposed to the daily functions of our Accounting Team.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Length of Program: June – July
The Day to Day:
- Responsible for managing vendors, price checking invoices, and setting up payments
- Interact with our Purchasing Team, Warehouse Teams, and vendors to resolve discrepancies
- Request and review monthly vendor statements
- Process and verify all credits are accurate and have been issued
- Utilize functions in Netsuite, our accounting software, to ensure data is accurate
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or a related field
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Pleasant and personable demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience – Gain real-world, hands on experience.
- Connect – Connect with other interns and team members throughout the company.
- Casual Dress Code – Think jeans and a t-shirt!
- Flexible Hours – Standard business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.However, feel free to utilize our “Flex-Time” policy to adjust your start and end time slightly.
- Team Atmosphere – Working collaboratively is vital to our success and everyone here plays an important role.
- Fun – Be on the lookout for our virtual activities and events!
We are looking for motivated, passionate students who are hoping to continue working full time following graduation. Please submit your resume if you are interested in applying!