SupplyHouse.com, an ecommerce heating, plumbing, and HVAC supply company, is searching for a Copywriter to join our Marketing Team. If you are a creative individual who is comfortable writing everything from video scripts to product information pages, we want to hear from you!
Due to the circumstances regarding COVID-19, we are searching for someone who can currently perform this job remotely UNTIL September of 2021, when we plan to reopen our Melville office. After September 2021, we expect the candidate to be in the Melville office on some regular and aligned cadence throughout the year.
Role Type: Full-Time
Location: Melville, NY
- Developing and solidifying a cohesive brand voice throughout all our channels.
- Creating product related documents (i.e. category and product page text, branded PDF resources, etc).
- Writing copy for Google AdWords and SEO uses.
- Collaborating with team members on a variety of marketing communications (i.e. promotional emails, brand campaigns, internal events, etc).
- Continuously updating website copy and working with the Design team on various projects involving website copy and website content, including images, banners, and company pages.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for blog strategy and posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content on our blog and resource center.
- Coordinating and updating our Meet the Team Page – writing employee bios and posting them on our site.
- Work closely with stakeholders on proofing press releases, radio and podcast ad copy, and video bios.
- All other responsibilities assigned by the Team Lead.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Ability to understand the needs, motivations, and aspirations relevant to our audiences
- A superior grasp of the English language
- A team player mentality and passion towards any work given
- Benefits – 401k with company match, great medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, vacation and sick days. Our office is also equipped with an on-site gym, nap room, and meditation room.
- Flexible hours – Standard business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However, feel free to utilize our “Flex-Time” policy to adjust your start and end time slightly.
- We give back – We provide many opportunities to give back to our local communities.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously – We have a casual dress code and a pet-friendly office.
- We have fun – We have a pool table, ping pong, and a basketball court in the office. We also have monthly team building events. Look out for our virtual trivia nights, paint nights, and more!
Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company