SupplyHouse.com, a growing and successful e-commerce company, seeks help on our expanding Customer Service Team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable speaking to customers, self-motivated, and have a four year college degree. Prior customer service experience is not required. The selected candidate will receive product training and attend a weekly customer service meeting.
Due to the circumstances regarding COVID-19, we are searching for someone who can currently perform this job remotely UNTIL they can transition into our Melville office when it reopens in August.
Location: Melville, NY
Salary: $45,000/year ($21.63/hour)
- Monday – Friday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Sunday, 9:00AM – 6:00PM and Monday – Thursday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Saturday & Sunday, 9:00AM – 6:00PM and Monday – Wednesday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
The Day to Day:
- Answering phones in our call center, and of course being friendly and professional to our customers!
- Filtering customer calls and entering information on task sheets
- Placing customer orders
- Processing customer returns
- Answering basic product questions – and we mean basic. You are not expected to be a product expert
- Making independent and thorough decisions on your own
- Working as both part of a team and individually
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm during escalated situations
- Bachelor’s degrees are preferred
- Personal laptop/computers are preferred
- Personal cell phone (calls are routed through ShoreTel with call forwarding so your number is completely private)
- Stable internet connection
What’s Important to us:
- Positive Attitude – We work in close quarters where attitudes are contagious
- GRIT – Our 5 new core values! (Generosity, respect, innovation, teamwork and grit).
- Benefits – 401K with company match, great medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, vacation and sick days. Our office is also equipped with an on-site gym, nap and meditation room.
- Food … and lots of it – We have a fully stocked kitchen and catered breakfast and lunch 3 days a week: quinoa bowls, pizza, and salad – oh my!
- Flexible hours – Standard business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However, feel free to utilize our “Flex-Time” policy to adjust your end time slightly.
- We give back – We provide many opportunities to give back to our local communities.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously – We have a casual dress code and a pet-friendly office.
- We have fun – We have a pool table, ping pong, and a basketball court in the office. We also have monthly team building events. Look out for our movie nights, bowling leagues, and more!
Interested? Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company