SupplyHouse.com, a successful e-commerce company, is seeking a recruiter to add to our Human Resources Team! This individual will join our team to help us provide an exceptional experience for our candidates throughout the interview process.
Role Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Location: Cranbury, NJ
The Day to Day:
- Assisting in the recruitment process, including but not limited to:
- Advertising and managing job postings on a variety of hiring platforms
- Updating job descriptions to assure they are accurate for the position
- Reviewing, evaluating, and distributing resumes
- Phone screening potential candidates
- Scheduling interviews and maintaining the interview calendar
- Sending confirmation and rejection emails
- Greeting interviewees when they arrive and directing them to the appropriate location
- Communicating internally to ensure the appropriate interviewers are informed
- Maintaining historical candidate data (filing and scanning of resumes and documents)
- Taking calls from other departments regarding applicants
- Representing the company at university career fairs
- Handling sensitive and confidential documents as well as protecting the security of this information
- Serving as a backup receptionist when necessary
- All other responsibilities as assigned by the Human Resources Team Lead and Captain
- A passion for candidate experience and delivering a great recruiting process
- Exceptional organization skills, with a knack for juggling multiple priorities and a strong attention to detail
- The ability to stay focused while handling repetitive tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Team player mentality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Suite
What’s important to us:
- Education – Bachelor’s degrees are preferred
- GRIT – We are looking for someone who embodies our core values (Generosity, Respect, Innovation, Teamwork, and Grit)
- Any experience with Workable or another ATS is a HUGE plus!
- Benefits – 401k with company match, great medical, dental, and vision insurance, and life insurance.
- Paid Time Off – Vacation days, sick days, and six paid holidays throughout the year.
- Casual Dress Code – Think jeans and a t-shirt!
- Teamwork Environment – Team building events and employee care packages once a month.