SupplyHouse.com, a fast-growing and successful e-commerce company, is looking to add to our Vendor Management Team. This person will be responsible for maintaining pricing for products on the website and working with our vendors. Our ideal candidate will be extremely detail-oriented and embody our core values.
Due to the circumstances regarding COVID-19, we are searching for someone who can currently perform this job remotely UNTIL September of 2021, when we plan to reopen our Melville office. After September 2021, we expect the candidate to be in the Melville office on some regular and aligned cadence throughout the year.
Role Type: Full-Time
Location: Melville, NY
The Day to Day:
- Data entry to create and maintain price files across hundreds of brands
- Resolve pricing discrepancies discovered by the Accounting, Buying and Customer Service Teams
- Work closely with data team to add new products to the website
- Negotiate deals with our vendors
- Log and track price updates and vendor promotions
- Communicate price updates and promotions to appropriate teams, and answer any questions they may have
- Keep system up to date with all relevant vendor information
- Assist with add to site brands – ensuring accuracy with costs and vendor information from brands on the site
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent and thorough decision making
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
What’s Important to us:
- Positive Attitude – We work in close quarters where attitudes are contagious.
- GRIT – Our 5 new core values! (Generosity, respect, innovation, teamwork and grit).
- Benefits – 401k with company match, great medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, vacation and sick days. Our office is also equipped with an on-site gym, nap room, and meditation room.
- Flexible hours – Standard business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However, feel free to utilize our “Flex-Time” policy to adjust your start and end time slightly.
- We give back – We provide many opportunities to give back to our local communities.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously – We have a casual dress code and a pet-friendly office.
- We have fun – We have a pool table, ping pong, and a basketball court in the office. We also have monthly team building events. Look out for our movie nights, bowling leagues, and more!
Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company