SupplyHouse.com, a rapidly growing ecommerce industrial supply company is searching for a Product Analyst to join our Digital Product Team. This analytical role is critical to executing a wide variety of large, complex projects around the business. If you have stellar strategic, analytical, and communication skills and are looking for a dynamic position working with cross-functional teams to build great products – we want to hear from you!
Due to the circumstances regarding COVID-19, we are searching for someone who can currently perform this job remotely until March of 2022 when we plan to reopen our Melville, NY office. After March 2022, we expect the candidate to be in the Melville office on some regular and aligned cadence month to month.
A company laptop and other necessary equipment will be provided along with a $250 stipend for your work from home space.
Role Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Remote, New York City Metropolitan Area
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Product Analyst is responsible for driving business strategy and execution of a variety of major product updates to our ecommerce website, app, and internal software from ideation and discovery through rollout planning and post-launch analysis. The role requires serving as a business leader on cross-functional teams consisting of product, design, and IT members in executing exciting product updates to enhance the customer experience.
- Drives product discovery including drawing insights from data analysis, and customer and stakeholder interviews
- Determines business strategy for projects and translates it into user stories and business requirements for development team
- Builds product documentation within JIRA and runs scrum ceremonies including sprint planning and sprint review
- Serves as point-person on projects to clarify business requirements and UX strategy to IT, and ultimately responsible for testing and approval of implementation
- Sets project KPIs, develops A/B test and staged rollout plans, and performs post-launch analysis to determine project success and opportunities.
- A Bachelor’s degree (business or STEM field preferred but not required).
- Exceptional problem solving skills and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and reprioritize as needed.
- Excitement for working at the intersection of technical problem solving, and creative design thinking
- Experience with the scrum process a plus
- Experience with JIRA a plus
- We have awesome benefits – 401k with company match, 100% company-paid medical insurance options, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, and sick days. Our office is also equipped with an on-site gym, nap room, and meditation room.
- We offer flexible work scheduling – Many roles at SupplyHouse are remote-based, and we provide some flexibility with work hours depending on the needs of your role and team.
- We give back – We provide many opportunities to help our local communities, with both structured and informal ways to get involved.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously – We have a casual dress code, a pet-friendly office, and demonstrate respect to our colleagues, partners, and customers.
- We have fun – We have a pool table, ping pong, and a basketball court in the office. We have monthly team building events. And we’re constantly icebreaking each other over Zoom. Look out for our movie nights, bowling leagues, and more!
Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company