SupplyHouse.com’s Customer Service Department seeks help answering technical questions regarding plumbing, heating, and HVAC products. No prior technical knowledge or experience in the industry is required! Intensive training will be given and product training classes will be conducted at various times throughout the year. The ideal candidate will be comfortable speaking to customers, self-motivated, and have a four year college degree. Prior customer service experience is not required. If you are motivated and want to start a career with a rapidly growing company, we want you to apply!
Due to the circumstances regarding COVID-19, we are searching for someone who can currently perform this job remotely UNTIL they can transition into our Melville office when it reopens in August.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Salary: $45,000/year ($21.63/hour)
The Day to Day:
- Answering phones in a friendly and professional manner
- Responding to product related questions from customers both over the phone and via email
- Communicating with suppliers and manufacturers in order to obtain accurate product information
- Following up with customers to ensure they receive accurate information in a timely manner
- Assisting customer service representatives with product related questions
- Attending product training classes
- Placing customer orders
- Setting up customer returns
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm during escalated situations
- Independent and thorough decision making
- Bachelor’s degrees are preferred
What’s Important to us:
- Positive Attitude – We work in close quarters where attitudes are contagious
- GRIT – Our 5 new core values! (Generosity, Respect, Innovation, Teamwork and Grit).
- Benefits – 401k with company match, great medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, vacation and sick days. Our office is also equipped with an on-site gym, nap room, and meditation room.
- Food, lots of it – We have a fully stocked kitchen, breakfast Wednesdays, and lunch Mondays and Fridays.
- Flexible hours – Standard business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.However, feel free to utilize our “Flex-Time” policy to adjust your end time slightly.
- We give back – We provide many opportunities to give back to our local communities.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously – We have a casual dress code and a pet-friendly office.
- We have fun – We have a pool table, ping pong, and a basketball court in the office. We also have monthly team building events. Look out for our movie nights, bowling leagues, and more!
Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company