SupplyHouse.com, a fast-growing and innovative e-commerce company, is looking for a Project Management Intern to work with us virtually this summer! This individual will collaborate across departments to drive company-wide improvements alongside our talented Business Operations Team.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Length of Program: June – July
What is BizOps?
The BizOps team is a group of project managers, product owners, and insights coordinators who help the company plan and execute on innovations to its website, app, and internal business processes.
The Day to Day:
- Gain an overall understanding of the project process – from the discovery phase, to requirement writing, to project managing, testing and launching
- Work alongside the different roles that make up our Business Operations Team – learn, ask questions, and experience their responsibilities
- Help organize and orchestrate a stream of innovative ideas from around the business.
- Work with cross-functional teams to test new features before launch.
- Rising senior in a Bachelor’s Degree program in business or STEM field.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience – Gain real-world, hands on experience.
- Fun – Be on the lookout for our virtual activities and events!
- Team Atmosphere – Working collaboratively is vital to our success and everyone here plays an important role.
- Flexible Hours – Standard business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However, feel free to utilize our “Flex-Time” policy to adjust your start and end time slightly.
- Casual Dress Code – Think jeans and a t-shirt!
- Connect – Connect with other interns and team members throughout the company.
We are looking for motivated, passionate students who are hoping to continue working full time following graduation. Please submit your resume if you are interested in applying!