SupplyHouse.com, an innovative e-commerce company, is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our Marketing Team virtually this summer! If you are looking to develop your creative and social media skills in order to enhance the success of a company, we want to hear from you!
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Length of Program: June – July
- Draft and publish social media posts across all social media platforms as needed.
- Identify new audiences and test performance through targeted campaigns.
- Keep up to date with social media best practices, trends and new features.
- Create compilations of content including information, images, videos, etc.
- Engage in conversations on social media and maintain relationships with industry influencers.
- Work closely with our Social Media Strategists on weekly and monthly platform analytics.
- Attend regular team planning meetings and offer creative input on content and social strategies.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Effective writing and research skills, including technical writing skills.
- An outgoing personality and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience – Gain real-world, hands on experience.
- Connect – Connect with other interns and team members throughout the company.
- Flexible Hours – Standard business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However, feel free to utilize our “Flex-Time” policy to adjust your start and end time slightly.
- Team Atmosphere – Working collaboratively is vital to our success and everyone here plays an important role.
- Fun – Be on the lookout for our virtual activities and events!
We are looking for motivated, passionate students who are hoping to continue working full time following graduation. Please submit your resume if you are interested in applying!