SupplyHouse.com, an innovative e-commerce company, is looking for a Video Editing Intern to join our Marketing Team virtually this summer! This individual will gain valuable experience learning from our in-house videographer, working alongside our innovative Marketing Team, and exercising creative freedom on a variety of projects.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Length of Program: June – July
- Produce short videos for social media posts.
- Assist in the editing on a variety of larger scale projects.
- Manage video projects including organizing media, editing footage and sound, creating static and motion graphics, adding music and voice-overs, and finalizing output.
- Be up-to-date on the latest social media trends.
- Brainstorm and formulate new content ideas.
- Attend regular team planning meetings and offer creative input on content and social strategies.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program in film and video editing or related field
- Works well with others, but can also stay motivated working independently
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to incorporate outside ideas and add your own style to projects
- Enjoy contributing ideas for new projects and video campaigns
- Passionate about shooting and editing with a background in video production (Scripting, shooting, editing)
- DSLR camera workflow experience for post production, and experience with FCP or Adobe Premiere (FCP preferred)
- Experience – Gain real-world, hands on experience.
- Connect – Connect with other interns and team members throughout the company.
- Flexible Hours – Standard business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However, feel free to utilize our “Flex-Time” policy to adjust your start and end time slightly.
- Team Atmosphere – Working collaboratively is vital to our success and everyone here plays an important role.
- Fun – Be on the lookout for our virtual activities and events!
We are looking for motivated, passionate students who are hoping to continue working full time following graduation. Please submit your resume if you are interested in applying!