Established in 2015 and rapidly growing, SWHAUS is a digital solutions firm extending complete web solutions that help businesses utilize the web for optimized growth. With different services revolving around better online positioning, we provide great value to small and medium businesses seeking a digital transformation.
We are seeking a self-motivated social media intern to join our team. Our goal is to help juniors/seniors gain real-world experience applying their creative personalities for authentic community interaction. The role will develop and execute social media strategies to support our community. Ideal candidates will need to have a strong background building social communities. Web experience is not necessary and we are willing to train on digital services. Lunch and transportation will be accommodated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define social community, outreach and listening strategies to support awareness and retention
- Write, design and publish high-quality content across social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google Business, etc.)
- Track performance of communities and turn insights into actions
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor and respond to reviews.
- Develop network of influencers
- Curate content from various sources and work with content specialist to develop new content our audience likes to engage with
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to source content
- Stay up to date on all relevant industry changes and updates
- Help develop a social selling technique on LinkedIn for sales team
Columbia College Chicago students: contact Internship and Career Advisors to see if position is eligible for academic credit