Direct Technology’s Recruiting Team is seeking to hire someone with 1-4 years of recruiting experience to work remotely and contribute to our growing company. This position will be focused on recruiting Business Operations, Accounting and Finance roles. This is a high-performing team within the organization, and we are looking for someone who can execute high-quality delivery in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. The right candidate is someone willing to learn, can keep up with high-touch communication rhythms and is able to think outside of the box to deliver unique customized recruiting solutions to our customers who expect excellency.
Our Business Operations team supports clients across the West Coast primarily solving business needs within the business operations sector – you’ll work closely with operational, accounting and finance professionals including Buyers, Administrative Assistants, AR/AP Specialists, Human Resources and more! We see a diverse range of opportunities and are looking for an adaptable individual that can change strategies quickly to maximize results.
RECRUITER – BUSINESS OPS TEAM – JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for highly competitive contract and direct hire business operations positions.
- Maintain a high-touch communication to strategize and collaborate with internal team members, leadership, candidates, and clients.
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly and annual recruiting goals.
- Perform active, creative sourcing using various recruiting tools including CRM, LinkedIn and Job Boards.
- Pre-screen and perform a thorough evaluation of candidates to assess their qualifications against client requirements.
- Arrange interviews with clients and prospective employees.
- Implement recruiting plans and strategies from sales team
- Negotiate compensation packages, bill rates and direct placement fees.
- Provide continued support to employees and clients post-placement
- Proactively strategize with AEs to meet deliverables
- Develop a network of candidates for placement and referrals
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-4 years of full cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a business operations field
- Demonstrated motivation for success and personal career growth
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with varying priorities (multiple job orders, varying clients)
- Must be able to quickly evaluate and resolve problems
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs
Direct Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.