NuWest Group, a sister company of Direct Technology, has a new job opening for a Permanent Placement (Perm) Recruiter. This is a REMOTE position!
NuWest is a staffing agency connecting exceptional people to great opportunities with thriving companies. We seek out recruiters who are motivated open communicators with grit (and a hint of moxie) that are passionate about competing with themselves to effect the best results for the people they serve. Does that sound like you?
This is a Recruiter position in our Permanent or Direct Placement Department. We’re looking for candidates with 1-4 years of recruiting experience at a staffing agency.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Prospect new clients to generate new perm business leads
- Manage existing clients, perm job orders and active candidates in play
- Develop and implement recruiting plans with clients
- Perform assessment on candidate’s needs vs. needs of client
- Assist in maintaining written correspondence with clients
- Manage full cycle recruiting process from start to finish on open perm positions
- Create and post job descriptions for openings and track candidates in Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Source and screen candidates at a high volume using various programs such as Bullhorn, LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, and your referral network
- Create crisp, relevant candidate summaries to submit to clients
- Provide candidate pool data to customers to help strategize filling their role according to their objectives
- Coordinate interviews and follow up with clients and submitted candidates
- Develop and maintain a strong network of candidates for placement and referrals
- Be responsible for consistently hitting daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance goals and metrics
- BA in Business, Communications, Psychology, Liberal Arts or related fields is a plus
- 1+ years previous recruiting experience at a staffing agency
- Strong interest in working with people of different professional and educational backgrounds
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business communication skills are preferred for this role