NuWest, a sister company of Direct Technology, is seeking to hire new remote-working Recruiters to join their Technology Organization. This position will be focused on staffing positions within our manufacturing clients and has career path to Business Operations, Technology and Engineering staffing. This is a high-performing team within the organization, and we are looking for someone who can execute high-quality delivery in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. The right candidate is someone willing to learn, can keep up with high-touch communication rhythms and is able to think outside of the box to deliver unique customized recruiting solutions to our customers who expect excellency.
RECRUITER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for highly competitive contract and direct hire business operations positions.
- Maintain a high-touch communication to strategize and collaborate with internal team members, leadership, candidates, and clients.
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly and annual recruiting goals.
- Perform active, creative sourcing using various recruiting tools including CRM, LinkedIn and Job Boards.
- Pre-screen and perform a thorough evaluation of candidates to assess their qualifications against client requirements.
- Arrange interviews with clients and prospective employees.
- Implement recruiting plans and strategies from sales team
- Negotiate compensation packages, bill rates and direct placement fees.
- Provide continued support to employees and clients post-placement
- Proactively strategize with AEs to meet deliverables
- Develop a network of candidates for placement and referrals
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated motivation for success and personal career growth
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with varying priorities (multiple job orders, varying clients)
- Must be able to quickly evaluate and resolve problems
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs
Direct Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity, practice inclusion & equity, encourage different points of view, and learn from each other in a supportive environment.