We are looking for a seasoned full cycle Technical Recruiter to join our casual and friendly (yet competitive!) team based in Bellevue, WA. This position would be fully remote and working on PST. You will be chartered with developing innovative and aggressive methods to source, evaluate, pipeline and hire candidates for our strong client base.
We have a team of highly capable Senior Recruiters and Account Executives that work well as a team and as individuals. We separate ourselves from other search firms by understanding our clients’ needs and wants, knowing the highly competitive talent market, and making matches quickly and effectively. We do so with utmost respect of both parties.
- Maintain pipeline of qualified candidates to deliver against immediate priorities
- Implement innovative candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs
- Build healthy talent community that includes a high volume of targeted candidates
- Have an understanding of local markets that you are recruiting within
- Deliver high quality, well qualified candidates to client. We believe in quality over quantity!
- Collaborate with all partners, internally and externally to assure best possible outcome
- 3+ years full cycle Recruiting experience (fast paced staffing experience preferred)
- Have a passion for and possess significant experience in identifying, screening, interviewing and closing various levels of Technical Talent for client base
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and strong documentation skills within ATS’
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Strong desire to “win”, both as a team and as an individual. Continue to help build our “brand” as a Leader in the Staffing industry
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- Best practices in Sourcing, Screening, Submitting, Closing consultants.
- Proven advanced knowledge of a multitude of sourcing technologies and tools
- Competitive spirit and “can do” attitude!
- Candidates must have bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Communications, Human Resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
Direct Technology, founded in 1995, is one of the largest privately Veteran owned and operated custom software development firms on the West Coast, headquartered in Roseville, CA with an additional office in Bellevue, WA. Direct Technology’s unparalleled level of knowledge and expertise solves its client’s most complex business problems with technology solutions across the following practice areas: Custom Software Development, IT Networking and Technical Staffing.
Direct Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.