TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
2022 Summer Internship Program – Digital Channels
TD’s Digital Channels business focuses on crafting legendary experiences for TD’s 8 million Customers, who handle their finances and banking needs through digital means. The team works in an agile model closely with partners across the Bank, including TD Canada Trust, TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing and TD Insurance.
The internship will focus on supporting TD Bank’s online and mobile channels:
• Digital Mobile: Deliver a legendary TD Customer experience for acquisition and servicing capabilities through a mobile phone and the mobile community
• Digital Platforms: Enable the ability to adapt existing traditional sales and servicing activity to a digital end-to-end user experience
• Digital Sales: Drive new account sales through td.com and mobile channels to ensure a legendary experience
• Digital Strategy & Planning: Support strategy efforts to meet digital enterprise and line of business needs through competitive intelligence
TD Summer Internship Experience
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, offers a Summer Internship Program with an unparalleled experience – where you’ll gain valuable insight into our vision to Build The Better Bank, while also strengthening the core skills and knowledge you’ll need to launch a successful career.
Our 10-week, non-rotational program consists of:
- A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
- A variety of professional experiences and development training
- Extensive networking opportunities and interactions with senior leaders
- A dedicated support network, including a formal peer-mentoring program
- An active role in community service projects
- Opportunity to join TD’s Analyst Program upon graduation and participate in our year-long Action Learning Project
• Currently in Junior year of college – Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Digital Marketing
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
• Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency
Please be sure to also submit your application via our company’s portal using this link here.