The Floor Plan Administrator acts as the process owner for TEC’s floor plan administration and provides customer service to TEC’s partner banks. This position is clerical in nature. It has the potential to learn and apply accounting and Excel skills in an office environment, assisting with research and analysis.
- Act as process owner for TEC’s floor plan administration.
- Review floor plan addition, transfer and payoff requests received from TEC’s branches for completeness, accuracy and proper authorization.
- Process transactions on bank websites.
- Communicate directly with bank representatives to process transactions when required.
- Record completed transactions to the GL.
- Notify stakeholders about completed transactions as directed by supervisor.
- Maintain floor plan records.
- Resolve discrepancies in floor plan records.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our partner banks and the broader TEC team.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for questions from banks and TEC employees pertaining to our floor plan.
- Serve as a backup for our truck costing process.
- This consists of assisting with truck costing during periods of heavy activity or when other team members are out of the office.
- Perform month-end close, year-end close, and audit tasks as assigned.
- Support the inventory accounting team in various clerical and administrative tasks as assigned.
- Support cycle of continuous improvement of processes and controls by identifying and communicating opportunities for process improvement.
- Meet department attendance requirements and adhere to pre-determined work schedule.
- Manage workload and proactively communicate with management when there are unexpected challenges.
- High school or equivalent required. Some college with an emphasis in accounting, bookkeeping, business, or computer science preferred.
- This is an entry level position; no experience required.
- Experience in floor plan administration, general clerical work or customer service is desired.