We are looking for a Social Media and Content Marketing Specialist to join our remote team on a Fintech project.
Who we are
TECKpert, founded in 2009, is a tech consulting firm based in beautiful Miami, FL. We have clients ranging from local businesses to government agencies and Fortune 500 companies with a nationwide workforce of over 1,000 digital professionals.
Our client has invented a new and innovative approach to analyzing financial markets data. The target market is stock trading professionals and aspiring traders looking to improve their decision making – not mass market. This role is responsible for every aspect of the organization’s online social community and email marketing- planning, creating content, messaging, publishing and gaining followers. Additionally, as interest in the product builds, answer inquiries from potential clients and respond to online reviews.
Expectations for this role include:
- Strategy creation, implementation and analysis
- Launching social media accounts
- Content creation for social media and email marketing
- Consistent messaging
- Email Marketing
- Social Media management/Cross-platform content Calendar
- Some Customer Support through a Live Chat
- Reputation Management when needed
- Responsive, Organized and the ability to build processes
Compensation and Term
This opportunity is for a three-month, 20 hour/week contract with an option to extend to 6 months, 40 hours/week. Compensation starts at $28 per hour and is based on experience.
Qualifications you need
You’ll need a four-year degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent degree, 3 years work experience, and be able to demonstrate past work experience in Finance and/or Technology. The core technologies used in this project, which you’ll need to demonstrate proficiency, consists of: WordPress, Google Analytics, MailChimp/Constant Contact/Other email platforms, Zendesk/Other live chat programs, Hootsuite, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
Here’s a list of requirements for this opportunity:
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a similar degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in this role or a similar position.
- Experience and familiarity with financial vocabulary and basic understanding of the industry.
- Excellent storytelling and writing skills.
- Experience leading social strategy. Identify opportunities for audience and traffic growth across all social platforms and manage the content calendar.
- Manage the brand’s online presence from conception through performance analytics.
- Experience creating and analyzing email marketing for existing clients and for potential new clients.
- Manage photo and video content across all platforms.
- Update the website with new articles, blog posts, team members, etc.
- Manage customer inquiries with responsive customer service and a positive problem solving attitude.
- A good relationship-builder with clients and teammates alike.
- Excellent time management to deliver on all deadlines.