Employee Sub-Group: Perm PT Hourly
Work Schedule: Part Time- Regular up to 20 hours per week
Position Title: Rater
About TELUS International AI Inc.
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary AI training platform handles all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products, to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more.
Learn more at http://www.telusinternational.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are looking for dynamic and creative people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. The job involves analyzing and providing feedback on text, web pages, images and other types of information for leading search engines, using an online tool. Raters log on to the online tool to select tasks to do on a self-directed schedule. A Rater reviews the results returned in a specific search query and rates them in terms of relevance. The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone. Please note that there is no code calling involved in this role. You should have a minimum 12 months experience using Gmail as primary email, daily access to and use of a broadband internet connection to perform the work and an Android smartphone 4.2 or higher or iPhone iOS version 10.0 or higher to perform the work on.
· High School Diploma or GED Qualification
· For cultural awareness purposes you should be living in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years.
· Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
· Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
· Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content