Vis A Vis Health is hiring! We are looking for an Entry Level Data Analyst to join our medical practice team in Brooklyn, NY.
Who We Are
Vis a Vis Health is a comprehensive care solution, providing Medical services in Skilled Nursing Facilities and the community, as well as a home telehealth solution for patients transitioning between levels of care.
Vis A Vis Health is hiring a skilled Data Analyst to join our team. The Analyst position is responsible for supporting the effective running of healthcare operations, account planning, project planning, and/or client engagements, performing general research and analysis. This is typically the entry level for junior candidates with little or no previous business experience. The focus is on data an analysis, report generation, insight development, support of business development and delivery of consulting projects.
If you’re dedicated, innovative, and dependable, Vis A Vis Health is for you. Make your next career move with us today!
Data Analyst Job Responsibilities:
· Proactively manage the data analytics, visualization to empower the business.
· Collaborates closely with all areas of the business to translate questions and hypotheses into the structured analysis.
· Develop dashboards and recommendations to internal stakeholders.
· Presents key findings to non-technical team members in a detailed way utilizing visualizations as needed, recommends further analysis or investigations as needed in support of strategic decisions.
· Ensures data integrity across all performance-based metrics, tracking, and reporting.
Data Analyst Experience and Skills
– A bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in Economics, Analytics, Business Administration, Psychology or related area.
– Some previous business experience preferred but not essential.
– Demonstrated interest in business, analytics, leadership, and human resources