This is a great opportunity to show off your skills or to get a lot of experience quickly. You’ll strategize, implement and manage the company’s marketing campaigns. (The founder has a lot of experience in marketing. Past marketing campaigns involved being featured in numerous national magazines and newspapers. And making Oprah’s List of Favorite Things, twice.)
This position is highly experiential and will require an entrepreneurial, take-charge mindset. You’ll be in charge of implementing traction strategies and analyzing the results to maximize customer acquisition. This position will require you to become familiar with WordPress, the internet’s most popular CMS for websites.
- Create a drip email marketing campaign using both plain text and html templates. We have an email list with over 400k+ emails. This will require customer segmentation based on type of customer.
- Identify the best channels for customer traction. There are many different channels that marketers use to gain traction and this internship will give you an overview of the available channels.
- Assist in marketing strategies through social media platforms. We’ve found Facebook to be the most effective. You’ll need to join groups and reach out to potential customers about our services. As well as experiment with other social media platforms.
- Write and distribute press releases. TBM’s services are offered in CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ, UT, CO, TX, IL, NY, NJ, PA, CT, RI and MA. You’ll need to research and identify the best publications and influencers to send press releases.
- Manage focus groups to find out what customers think about our services and what questions they have about our services. Based on feedback, you’ll create marketing materials and edit existing materials.
- Identify trade shows and community events to market our services. Assist in all aspects of marketing for these events, i.e. flyers, promotional materials, etc.
- Optimize our SEO strategies. This will include detailed analysis using various software applications.
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web).
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing tactics and digital content.
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Must have a passion for marketing
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We’ve initiated a soft-launch and already have 100s of pros that have confirmed their business listing. This position is unpaid, but this can turn into a paid position for the right candidate. You can choose your schedule and work whenever, wherever you want.
Your work will be implemented immediately and you’ll see the results of your work in real-time.