The Carvonis Group, Inc., one of the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area’s fastest growing sales and marketing firms, is now hiring full time entry level professionals in our sales, marketing, and business development department.
Our Branch Manager in Training role involves face to face interaction and a more personal approach to customer acquisition. We are looking to train a candidate from the ground up, from a sales and marketing role into a future in a leadership position. If you’re looking to learn real world skills in communication, sales, negotiation, and how to work with a diverse group of people, you’ve found the place!
Don’t have experience in sales, marketing, or management? That’s okay, we train and promote from within only. Success in the entry level Sales Account Representative Role is full time. If internships are available, then the internship may result in a full time position within our firm once graduation is complete.
Our Branch Manager in Training will gain experience in:
· Public Speaking
· Management skills
· Customer Service
· Customer Retention
· Working with a Fortune 100 and 500 Clients
Responsibilities for our Branch Manager in Training:
· Understand customer needs and delivering effective solutions to meet customer needs
· Develop and manage relationships with clients, agencies and advertisers
· Understand current sales and marketing trends and the needs of our clients
· Learns in a daily basis, new product knowledge, ways of communication, and skills
What you need to bring to the table:
· Competitive spirit
· Student mentality, a love of learning and self-improvement
· Experience in marketing, sales, customer service, training others and/or management roles
· History of success and leadership in past positions and/or school