The Co-Op is a full-service PR agency with a diverse portfolio of lifestyle clients, specializing in health and wellness, food and beverage, fashion, cannabis, design, and tech. We recently moved our office from West Hollywood to Topanga, and we now have a hybrid work model (currently 3-4 days/week WFH and 1-2 days in-office for creative meetings).
We are currently accepting applications for our PR internship program.
The Co-Op, a boutique PR firm specializing in wellness, fitness, and lifestyle brands, is looking for a part-time intern for college credit and experience. Duties include list building, research, pitching, events, sitting in on client calls, note taking, and assisting in all activations and daily duties. Applicants should submit a cover letter and résumé.
· Must be a current college-level student
· Must be able to receive class credit for the internship
· Availability 2-3 days a week, hours flexible
· Must have a genuine interest in public relations, communications, marketing, etc.
· Must submit résumé and cover letter; no phone calls
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Eagerness to learn and gain experience in the Public Relations field
· Superb organizational skills
APPLICATION INFO AND PROCESS (Name and contact info for appropriate person)
Please send résumé and cover letter to Amy Barbanell at firstname.lastname@example.org