TITLE: Data Coordinator
LINE OF BUSINESS/DIVISION: Conservation Services/Resourceful Communities
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
CATEGORY: Part-Time (2-5 hours/week), Temporary (3-6 months), Non-Benefits Eligible
REPORTS TO: Operations Director
NUMBER OF POSITIONS REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: 0
THE CONSERVATION FUND
The Conservation Fund (“TCF” or the “Fund”) is a nonprofit conservation organization dedicated to the dual mission of protecting America’s most important land, water, and natural resources while also supporting economic growth in communities. Top-ranked for efficiency and effectiveness, we have worked in all 50 states to protect over 8.5 million acres of land since 1985. To learn more about TCF, visit www.conservationfund.org.
The Data Coordinator will validate data/status of small grant applicants and application information and record and transmit data to online program files. The Data Coordinator will work remotely for approximately two to five hours per week, not to exceed ten hours per week.
RESPONSIBLITIES & SCOPE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Research and verify sub-grantee organization status via IRS website.
- Identify documentation errors and inconsistencies in small grant applications and request corrections, including W9 forms, tax identification numbers and contact information.
- Import sub-grantee documents from online platform to program database/archives.
- Communicate with Operations Director about import status and documentation updates.
- Maintain data integrity and security; ensure proper database organization.
- Assist with importation of event registration information into database and/or assist with logistics as needed.
- Proficient in Excel and able to learn other software applications quickly.
- Commitment to data confidentiality.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency with additional Microsoft Office applications, data entry and event registration software.
- Ability to work independently, with attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
· Work is performed in home office setting.
· Candidate must provide their own computer/device for online work and a consistent internet connection.
· Candidate must provide their own phone.
· Estimated travel – 0%.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time, with or without notice.
To learn more about The Conservation Fund, visit https://www.conservationfund.org.
Qualified candidates should email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
The Conservation Fund, a Non Profit Corporation, is an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Gender, Age, National Origin, Veteran Status, Disability, Genetic Information or Testing, Family and Medical Leave status, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression. The Fund prohibits retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or practice in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.