We are looking for a technician to support our team for immediate hire. If you thrive in a challenging and small company environment, wearing multiple hats, working with electronics, automation, machine vision and industrial robotics, please send your resume to Ecotec Solutions!
- Assist with manufacturing process (small instruments and PCBs)
- Learn alignment of laser technology – a plus if experience working with lasers/laser technology
- Operate light equipment such as custom-built assembly tooling, drills, crimpers, presses, etc.
- Operate electrical test equipment
- Document work performed and inspection results clearly and precisely
- Ensure product quality and conformance to design requirements
- Keep a clean, organized, and thoroughly maintained work space
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate ability to read, interpret, and work from drawings, controlled documentation, and processes such as: layout drawings, mechanical drawings, assembly procedures/work instructions, schematics, engineering drawings, and parts lists
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Understanding digital signal processing, micro controllers, and optics is a plus
- Good communication skills
Basic Requirements / Education / Experience:
- Technical trade school experience
- Experience assembling and manufacturing instrumentation, especially with actively aligned optical components – a plus, not a requirement
· Knowledge of basic shop tools and skills for troubleshooting electrical and mechanical systems, at the components level preferred.
- Demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills
- Well organized and strives to keep a clean, efficient workspace
Equal Opportunity Employer