- Comply with initial inspection of commercial type aircraft using customer provide work instructions.
- Inspect and accept or reject all required inspection items and non-routine work accomplished on commercial type aircraft.
- Inspect aircraft and components utilizing special tooling and equipment. At least two N.D.T disciplines.
- Perform weight and balance functions on commercial type aircraft and complete calculations.
- Audit aircraft maintenance work packages.
- Sign logbook airworthiness release.
- Inspect and report findings on facility inspections.
- Adhere to safe maintenance practices and keep work area clean.
- Maintain work performed on O.J.T. forms for the training department.
- Successfully complete any training courses deemed necessary by supervision.
- Perform any work that may be assigned by his or her lead or supervisor.
- Experience in heavy commercial and or military maintenance and/or six months skill level 3 mechanic.
- Recorded training on at least three (3) type aircraft.
- GENERAL FAMILIARIZATION TRAINING (Preferred): MD-11, B737NG, A320, B747 or B787.
- MUST HAVE Airframe and Powerplant license.