The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in the Los Angeles area. We work with all of the major studios producing creative digital, print, and A/V campaigns for theatrical properties and television/streaming content. We are seeking to expand our ability to service our clients with an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual who has project management experience in a fast-paced environment.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are driven, kind, ego-free, client-focused and talented. In addition, even when our clients change their minds for seemingly the 100th time – we don’t ever quit. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to Black History month to National Donut Day! Our highly competitive Halloween costume contest continued virtually this year and didn’t disappoint. We’ve also organized some great virtual events including a sunflower-growing contest, poker and trivia nights, and Zoom yoga and meditation.
Enough about us, here’s what we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Less than 2 years hands-on experience in client and project management, bonus points for those in marketing
- Proven ability to multi-task, remain positive and optimistic in challenging times and readily demonstrate that no job is too big or too small
- Familiarity with Trello, Slack, Adobe Acrobat and Google slides
- Strongly articulate and concise in both verbal and written communication
- Prefer BA/BS in Marketing, Bus Admin or similar liberal arts degree
Although this position is currently remote, candidates should be willing to relocate once our office fully reopens. Competitive salary with full benefit package (i.e., health insurance, paid time off, matched 401k) is offered.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.