Therm-x of California is the leading manufacture for Advanced Temperature and Control Systems for Hi-Technology industries. We have been in business for over 30 years and have a diverse customer base. We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, 401 (K), and paid time o
The Project Manager will be involved in the success of a product from initial phases to introduction to production. Work very closely with customer Buyers and Engineers and coordinate with Application Engineers, support staff and operators.
- Communicate customer requirements such as, schedules, testing and technical specification.
- Drawing, Specifications, and BOM Review documented.
- Identifying the most appropriate resources for a customer assembly requirement. This encompasses material selection, manufacturing process, outsource vendors, and other aspects of the product development
- Manage process timeline in Microsoft Project.
- Help keep projects on schedule. Monitor due dates.
- Drawing redlines, change request and implementation (ECR/ECO).
- OMS lite creation and mange project checklist preparation for production transfer
- Costed BOM with images
- Enter vendor pricing with price breaks in Sage
- Generate quotes
- Scheduling and follow up with vendors and in house processing
- Sales meeting and RFQ review
- Documentation requests
- Manage RFQ log and Pipeline report
- First article requirements and process lock
- Continued education and learning including but not limited to required company training.
- Degree in Project Management; Certificate in Project management desired
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
- Proficient with MS Project, or PLM is a plus
- Knowledge of CAD applications
- Electrical or control system knowledge