The Client Experience Operations Coordinator takes the lead by performing all hospitality related back of house operations functions in a Tiffany store. The Client Experience Coordinator has a passion for providing excellent customer service and partners with the Client Experience Manager on key initiatives which support the Flagships hospitality teams and the buildings TEI. Duties include coordinating hospitality ordering, managing Ambassador daily and monthly schedule, supporting store event and the Tiffany Salon. The Client Experience Operations Coordinator sets the tone for the team modeling the importance that each customer is to have an amazing client experience, always ensuring our brand’s heritage, prestige and traditions are upheld by all.
Provide exceptional operational support to drive service and support sales initiatives.
- Execute daily tasks such as hospitality supply ordering for the Main floor and the Tiffany Salon
- Manage and maintain product literature and catalogues
- Create and Oversee monthly and daily schedule for the Flagship Ambassador team and hospitality staff
- Partner and communicate effectively with Team members, Management and customers to respond and follow up to requests quickly and accurately.
- Assist management in coordinating work and coaching team members to improve performance when acting as manager on duty.
- Takes the lead, partnering with the operations professional to ensure operational excellence in all tasks.
- Safeguard Tiffany property (i.e. proper merchandise care and handling) and handle sensitive (customer/employee) information with strict adherence to the Record Retention Guidelines
Elevate in store experience by helping the team to deliver memorable moments.
- Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador, providing the Tiffany Touch during every customer interaction (leading by example)
- Ensure service exceeds our Customer Experience Initiatives
- Demonstrate Customer Experience Behaviors identified within the TEI program (Voice of Customer Survey).
- Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and take action on TEI performance and client feedback.
- Resolve employee and customer concerns utilizing judgment and thorough knowledge of policy, procedure and practice.
- Share with clients (internal and external) Tiffany and Company history, product information and service offerings
Deepen the relationship with our customers to drive lifetime loyalty and spend.
- Carry out operations and sales support functions to support the store in consistently achieving or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan.
- Act as Guest Experience Manager supervising the Hospitality staff in the absence of the Client Experience Manager
- Drive business through key product pillars.
- Lead internal tours of the Tiffany Salon and the Flagship when needed
- Support training of In-Store client experiences and Tiffany Salon protocols for new employees
- Support all hospitality and selling events