- Business Level Japanese speaking and writing is required.
- CPA License is not mandatory but Must possess enough credits and ability to sit for and pass the CPA exam.
- Sufficient Computer Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Working Visa might be supported by the firm depending on your qualification.
- Accounting and consultation services.
- Audit, review, compilation and other attestation services.
- Preparation of international corporation and individual income tax returns.
- International taxation, including international athletes.
- Working closely with a senior staff and manager on tax planning and compilation work for clients.
- Understanding the tax preparation tool and research tool.
- Assist prepare tax returns and conduct preliminary tax research.
- Develop an understanding of the audit, review, compilation methodology.
- Identify and report weaknesses in the clients internal control.
- Establish working relationships with client personnel.
- Perform analytical review of audit documents.
- Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control.
- In consulting engagement, develop an understanding of the operations and come up with the solutions to help client operate more effectively and efficiently.
- Must possess enough credits and ability to sit for and pass the CPA exam.
- Develop excellent professional oral and written communication skills.
- Support various other firm functions and activities.