We are looking for a SLP, CFY, SLPA and Speech Specialist in Compton school district to perform school services. This position is full-time at 40 hours per week.
The SLP will be responsible for Mentoring and Supervising Clinical Fellows and Speech-Language Assistants. We offer a flexible schedule and are providing services virtually and in person.
Our Speech Language Providers plan, organize and provide itinerant speech and language pathology services to students to meet the goals and objectives of each client’s Individual Education Plan. At TES, you will be a part of the solution, helping us achieve goals that allow all students to learn and thrive.
You will need the following minimum qualifications to be considered:
- licensed according to state mandates as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- strong case management
- experience supervising paraprofessionals
- hold appropriate automobile insurance with limits that allow driving a personal vehicle for work (50/100k liability coverage)
- must clear a current background check through the FBI and DOJ
- a current TB Test (within the last 6 months)
- Proof of vaccination
Preferred qualifications include:
- previous experience working with individuals with special needs
- 2 years’ experience a Speech Language Pathologist/Specialist
- bilingual in English & Spanish
As a Speech Provider with TES, you will:
- provide speech services that adhere to the goals and objectives found in each client’s IEP
- administer all necessary evaluations and assessments
- keep accurate records and provide updates regarding IEPs
- communicate on-going student/client progress to parents/guardians, general education teachers, school administration, district personnel, and other service professionals
- maintain ongoing compliance in accordance with IDEA (Individuals with Disabilities Education Act)
Total Education Solutions (TES) is a national provider of special education and therapeutic services to public, private, and charter schools as well as healthcare organizations servicing the United States, with offices in California, Michigan, and Ohio. Our professional, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and online. We strongly believe in using an interdisciplinary approach in training, treatments, and service delivery, encouraging our providers to work together in creating customized solutions and achieving client goals.
Our Mission: To empower individuals of all abilities by fostering opportunities for success through customized, innovative solutions.
As part of our team, full-time employees enjoy:
- health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a $25,000 life and AD&D insurance policies (if eligible).
- up to 2 weeks paid vacation, 13 paid holidays, and 6 paid sick days.
- retirement plan and medical and dependent flexible spending accounts.
- up to $2,500 in educational assistance.
- access to free employee assistant programs (EAP) 24/7.
- working with a team of dedicated professionals with a desire to make an impact in the lives of at-risk individuals.
- ongoing professional development and professional growth opportunities both in-house and up to $300 in CEU reimbursements.
We are looking for individuals that can:
- be proactive and have a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- be an appropriate role model.
- thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- be flexible and embrace change.
- demonstrate emotional maturity and responsibility.
- innovate and act as an entrepreneurial self-starter.
- accept and value diversity.
- maintain a professional demeanor, attire, work schedule, and work ethic.
- ability to analyze, organize, prioritize, and follow through on all duties and tasks as assigned.
- further, develop professional and technical skills.
Environment & Physical Qualifications: Assigned work environments vary from site to site and may require services to be provided in a distance learning / therapy model. The work environment is usually comprised of several adults and children in a classroom, clinic, or campus facility with supervisors traveling to multiple sites/clinics. Due to varied work environments, an employee may encounter noise levels that are moderate to loud. In addition, the job functions could include the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling.
Total Education Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.