About the role:
As a recruiter for TQL, you will own the entire candidate search process while managing the needs of your dedicated on-site hiring manager. Our Recruiting team is responsible for finding sales talent nationwide. We pride ourselves on our sense of urgency and our ability to drive results.
What’s in it for you:
- Base salary + uncapped quarterly hiring bonuses ($20,000 annual bonus target)
- Advancement opportunities with structured career paths based on your performance, and mentoring sessions
- Exposure to executive leadership
- Direct access to all hiring managers
- Work hard, play hard – enjoy happy hours, team outings, company-sponsored volunteer events
What you’ll be doing:
- Become an expert in recruiting top talent nationwide
- Be a head-hunter –source candidates on job boards, through referrals, social media and campus recruiting events
- Manage the entire recruiting life cycle, from initial conversation through onboarding
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with your hiring managers, peers and recruiting leadership
What you need:
- 0-3 years of recruiting experience, preferably in the staffing industry
- Thrive in a metrics-driven environment
- Experience sourcing talent and driving action through phone calls
- Highly motivated with a hall of fame work ethic
- The desire to be a part of TQL while contributing to our continued growth
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org.