The UX/UI Designer will use UX design best practices, conceptual models, personas, trends, and internal documentation standards to perform complex designs for company initiatives. The person will analyze business requirements, company services & products, production systems, other designs, and information from usability or focus group studies, to convert business objectives into a detailed blueprint of what the user experience should be. UX/UI Design documentation to be developed includes:
· High Level Requirements Document
· Detailed System / User Flows
· User Interface Designs:
o Mockups (including icons and images)
o Accessibility and Compliance Requirements
o Page Elements and Navigation Requirements
o Copywriting requirements
· Detailed use cases and scenarios
Finally, the UX/UI Designer plays a key role as the subject matter expert in TracFone’s customer facing systems and performs a liaison function between the business side of the organization and the technical (IT) side.
User Experience Design
- Design UX/UI for TracFone transactional processes and external / internal customer interactions with TracFone systems.
- Use UX/UI Design best practices along with a high level of analytical reasoning, creative problem solving, common sense, and acquired TracFone knowledge.
- Analyze multiple information sources and complex processes to understand needs and propose the solution. Information to analyze includes: business requirements, available process data and metrics, new and existing systems behavior, applicable business rules, and user needs (through interviews, feedback tools, direct observation, focus group studies, or usability studies).
- Provide creative and experiential leadership during the creation of conceptual diagrams, wireframes, UI mockups, and prototypes.
- Regular participation in the creation of user stories, sprint planning sessions, and design reviews.
- Interact with IT entities to understand software limitations and implementation challenges to make sure that the design not only is adequate for the business needs but also technically feasible; it must be implementable according to the available technology and given timeline.
- Maintain relationships within the different UX Design teams, ensuring that correct information is available for designs
- Guide and support cross functional teams during the implementation of company initiatives. Cross functional teams include: IT, SQA, PMO, and business or product owners
- Review proposed design and negotiate solutions based on revision’s feedback / scope change ideas.
- Update design documentation as needed based on technical discoveries during implementation.
User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- The UX/UI designer is responsible for leading the UAT of the designed solution.
- Deliver detailed use cases and scenarios along with the testing monitoring tools to be able to report on progress during the testing effort.
- Create the test plan.
- Train / share knowledge with other team members that will support the testing effort.
- Manage the team of assigned testers and is responsible for achieving test objectives within established UAT timeframes.
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Information Systems/Software Engineering/Telecommunications Engineering or Digital majors. Other Engineering disciplines may also be considered.
- BS / BA is acceptable with some research/ analytical work, user interface / user experience knowledge.
- Master’s Degree in all of the above disciplines may also be considered.
- 1.5 years of creating user-focused digital Experience.
- Experience with Azure RP Pro and Microsoft Viso required.
- Experience in Business/Systems analysis, documentation, and reengineering is a plus.
- Experience with Graphic Design, User Experience, Product Design, User Interaction or Conversational channels is a plus.