TravSolo is a planning app for solo travelers, where you can create your itinerary on the go, meet people and bring back home a story to tell. It helps people to solo travel much easier than ever.
We want every solo traveler to be able to plan their trip, meet people, and stay safe – all while sharing memories of their journey on the go.
It is an exciting time to join the TravSolo team as we continue to grow!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The TikToker Intern will provide an opportunity to work alongside the Founder of TravSolo, take initiative and own your work.
We are looking for an individual who is:
• Passionate about traveling
• Eagerness to learn
• Wants to be part of a growing team
• Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
• Ability to work without much supervision
**This is an unpaid internship position. School credit is provided if needed***
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
* Have a real impact on our customer’s lives. You’ll inspire our followers to continue to create their travel experiences every single day, inspire people to solo travel easier and meet new people. Small improvements make a big difference here.
* Bring our existing app to everyone interested in solo travel. You’ll have the freedom to leverage TikTok-based strategies and best practices in the marketing world.
• Pioneer our TikTok account, by helping us build it from scratch
• Create fun exciting content that aligns with our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc
• Engage with our social audience in a fun, exciting, and professional way
• Increase traction + followers
• Establish promotional collaborations with travel influencers
• 1+ years of using TikTok
• Previous experience building an engaged TikTok account from scratch
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
• General Knowledge of leading social media tools
• General Knowledge or willingness to learn how to manage Email marketing campaigns
• General Knowledge of creating user-generated content
• General Knowledge or willingness to learn SEO/SEM
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to multitask.
• Strong interest in Social Media
• Knowledge of how to attract a larger audience
• Must be available for a minimum of five (5) hours a week.
This is a “get things done” position, where you are allowed to fail, learn, repeat = hustle
Let us inspire people to travel more together!
Please check out our website for more information: travsolo.com
Please note this is an unpaid internship. College credit is offered if needed. Opportunity to become a long-term member of the TravSolo team!
Provide your social media links in your profile for further consideration***