Trinity Episcopal School is currently interviewing for substitute teachers to work with our students in early childhood through Eighth Grade. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follow all policies, rules and procedures to which regular teachers are subject and which good teaching practice dictates.
- Assumes responsibility for overseeing student behavior in class and surrounding areas.
- Reviews with Lead Teacher all plans, duties and schedules to be followed during the teaching day, teaching the outlined lessons and maintain as fully as possible, the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which he/she is assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by the appropriate administrator.
- Dress professionally and uphold all school policies
- Maintain a positive learning atmosphere in the classroom
- Use developmentally appropriate practices to facilitate activities with groups and individuals.
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Successful completion of a criminal background check.