About True Partners Consulting
True Partners Consulting is a world-class tax and business advisory firm that helps large public and private enterprises navigate complex tax and financial regulations without the Sarbanes-Oxley created conflicts inherent in offering both tax consulting and audit services. Our key advantage is our people who deliver the most intelligent and professional results to our clients. We focus on recruiting, developing and retaining the best and brightest talent by creating a collegial culture that supports our people and provides them opportunities and resources to achieve their career goals.
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated individual with proven business, technical and leadership acumen to apply for the following role.
Transfer Pricing Intern
As an Intern, you will work on complex global engagements for the firm’s National Transfer Pricing practice, delivering quality services that will increase the firm’s reputation. Interested candidates will also have the opportunity to work on engagements for the firm’s Global CFO Solutions practice, advising financial personnel on all of their responsibilities in foreign territories. For all engagements, you will work on a team to serve as a business advisor to our clients aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes. Our culture focuses on learning at all levels, and working collaboratively with our service team to enhance and refine our one-of-a-kind work environment.
· Los Angeles
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Build technical knowledge around global transfer pricing rules and regulations.
· Participate in day-to-day interactions with client.
· Dissect and examine client organizations by function and geography.
· Conduct economic analyses, including valuation and benchmarking exercises.
· Prepare financial models.
· Draft reports summarizing our findings and recommendations.
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Finance.
· Advanced degree is a bonus.
· Educational or work experience with any areas of international tax, or other areas of international financial advisory, is a plus.
· Open to learning a broad range of international financial advisory technical areas.
· Strong project management skills.
· Excellent WRITTEN and verbal communication skills.
· A diligent note taker and keeper of information.
· Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills.
What we offer:
· Generous PTO and firm-paid holidays for full time employees (after internship).
· Full benefits offerings, including healthcare, disability, and 401(k) with match for full time employees (after internship).
· Firm-sponsored national trainings and investment in external training for full time employees.
· Assigned Annual Reviewer and Career Coach to ensure ongoing feedback and career advice/progression.
· Award winning and recognized Best Company to work for.
· Fun firm-sponsored events like community outreach, sports teams and networking get-togethers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.