The job provides professional support of assigned development activities with instruction from others. Executes fundraising projects, cultivation programs for prospective donors and for visiting committees.
- Manages College acknowledgement letter process.
- Writes and edits special correspondence from the Dean and other University leaders, maintaining confidentiality handling sensitive correspondence.
- Oversees confidential briefing process for events and individual meetings for the Dean and other University leaders, collaborating with colleagues across ARD to source information for these briefings.
- Completes this process in consultation with Senior Associate Director, Senior Director, and Associate Vice President of Alumni Relations & Development and Associate Dean, The College.
- Assists Senior Associate Director in setting programming, strategy, and communication plan for the College Advisory Council.
- Serves as chief College Development team liaison to various ARD teams, including, but not limited to, Research and Direct Response.
- Assists Director of Odyssey Scholarship Program with special projects involving the Odyssey Scholarship Program.
- Assists Associate Vice President of Alumni Relations & Development and Associate Dean, The College, with special projects involving Trustee engagement.
- Assists Senior Associate Director in decanal travel planning and strategy, collaborating with various teams to ensure dean is deployed strategically.
- Creates and maintains complex business process and protocol documents, reports, and other research materials as needed.
- Seeks opportunities for professional development that will enhance job performance including attending webinars, seminars, building networks within the University and with colleagues at peer institutions.
- Has a moderate/high level of authority in drafting informational and marketing materials for review for assigned programs. Assists in developing support materials for specific fundraising activities.
- Plans somewhat complex activities of volunteer and support groups. Recruits members and provides guidance and support to leadership activities.