Job Title: MD Program Student Tutor (25 positions available)
Organization Name: University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus | School of Medicine (SOM) | Undergraduate Medical Education
Wage/Salary: $15 hourly
This position will tutor pre-clinical courses within the MD program. Modern Human Anatomy students are eligible to tutor Anatomy only.
· Must be in good standing within the CUSOM MD program (preference 4th year), MSTP, or Modern Human Anatomy Program.
· Demonstrated knowledge of human anatomy.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Enjoy working with a large variety of students and have genuine interest in their welfare and success
· Be familiar with the material and concepts in a given course
· Be familiar with university services available to students
· Be able to identify and model practical study techniques (budgeting time, reading textbooks, etc.).
· You must also complete the SOM Peer Tutoring training which we will provide access to the training as part of your onboarding process if selected
Apply through this system (online resume drop)
How to Apply:
Please apply using the Resume Drop on the Career Lynx website. For questions about the position, please contact Haylee Shacklock at Haylee.Shacklock@cuanschutz.edu Courses start in early August, applications are due by June 30, 2021 and hiring process will take place in early July.
Part-time, as needed
Must be in the MD program, MSTP, or Modern Human Anatomy Program