UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO DENVER
Student Worker II
Anschutz Health and Wellness Center
The Anschutz Health and Wellness Center resides within the School of Medicine at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. The Anschutz Health and Wellness Center (AHWC) is an interdisciplinary center whose overarching goals are to have an impact on the campus while building towards sustainability. Either of these alone is insufficient. We strive to achieve both. Top researchers work side-by-side with clinicians to develop and deliver wellness and weight loss programs and work with patients, providers, students and trainees, employees, researchers to take these programs beyond the walls of the center into communities. The mission of the center is “to collaborate with campus partners to develop and deliver programs and services targeting physical activity, nutrition, and mental wellbeing that enhance the lives of people who come here.”
Nature of Work
This position works directly with the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center IT Principal Professional. Duties include but are not limited to: troubleshoot problems for Windows and Mac based computers, Microsoft Office, office printers, email accounts, Internet browsers, network connectivity, remote computer access, and other computer support duties for the faculty, and staff at AHWC. Must have customer service skills and be able to lift and move IT
IT- Information Technology
Position # 00003286 IT Principal Professional Eugene Leshchinskiy
This position does not supervise any employees.
Examples of Work Performed
The following is a list of responsibilities for the position:
· Assist with efforts to maximize working IT related equipment.
· Must be able to work in a team environment, have good communication skills, and be able to follow directions and procedures.
· Strong trouble shooting skills.
· Manage and organize time and resources.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The ideal candidate will possess the minimum and preferred qualifications below.
· an ability to work 10 hours per week.
· ability to work independently in a thorough and productive manner.
· excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to develop solid rapport with others.
· excellent oral and written skills with the ability to write and conduct daily communications.
· proficiency with computer software including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
· self-motivated, a proactive learner and able to collaborate with a variety of individuals.
· flexibility in daily routine and job tasks.