This full-time/part-time job position is located at The University of Redlands.
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting Pay $14 – $15 per hour
- Free meals daily prepared by the culinary team
- Flexible Hours
- Nationwide employee discounts and reward programs for local restaurants, concerts, hotels, rental cars, theme parks and more
- A company culture to be proud of inside and outside of work. Company parties and recognition programs to keep morale high
- Uniform provided, including slip resistant shoes
- Amazing networking opportunities in Higher Ed and a company culture to be proud of inside and outside of work. Company parties and recognition programs to keep morale high
- Voucher for San Bernardino County Food Handlers Card
- Paid time off (PTO) Two Floating Holidays, New Years, Thanksgiving, Christmas (full-time)
- Medical benefits with options to upgrade your coverage (full-time)
- Life insurance and 401(k) (full-time)
- Dental and vision coverage (full-time)
- Employee stock purchase plans (full-time)
Harvest Table Culinary Group, at its core, is a group of culinarians dedicated to transforming the freshest local and sustainably sourced ingredients into authentic food experiences for all of its guests at The University of Redlands.
Are you a service-focused individual with culinary technique seeking employment in Higher Education? Share your smile, enthusiasm, and kitchen skills with the diverse students, faculty, and staff of University of Redlands. Harvest Table Culinary Group is hiring and eager to grow individuals at all career levels ranging from student, entry, intermediate and experienced positions.
Position Summary: The Catering Service Worker is responsible for event set-up, transporting equipment and food to the event location, serving guests during the event, and breaking down/cleaning up after the event. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Set up of catering service according to client/customer requests and banquet event orders
- Serves food and beverage to guests
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of food service areas during event
- Replenishes food and beverage product during event
- Breaks down and cleans food service areas and equipment post event; returns equipment to proper storage area
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests’ needs
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a server in or food service role preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of food safety principles and procedures
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Requires constant standing and walking
- Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Harvest Table Culinary Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be a division of an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, citizenship, or veteran status.