*To obtain a Work-Study position, individuals must complete the University of Redlands Student Employment Process*
Harvest Table Culinary Group, at its core, is a group of culinarians dedicated to transforming the freshest local and sustainably sourced ingredients into authentic food experiences for all of its guests at The University of Redlands.
Are you a service-focused individual with culinary technique seeking employment in Higher Education? Share your smile, enthusiasm, and skills with the diverse students, faculty, and staff of University of Redlands. Harvest Table Culinary Group is hiring and eager to grow individuals at all career levels ranging from student, entry, intermediate and experienced positions.
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting Pay $14 – $14.75 per hour
- Free meals prepared daily by the culinary team
- Flexible hours (10 hours max per week)
- Nationwide employee discounts and reward programs for local restaurants, concerts, hotels, rental cars, theme parks and more
- A company culture to be proud of inside and outside of work. Company parties and recognition programs to keep morale high
- Uniform provided, including slip resistant shoes
Position Summary: The Student Utility Worker is responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of dishes, serve ware, equipment, etc. In addition, the individual may perform other serviceable duties as assigned. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils are cleaned and sanitized
- Maintains dishwashing station, three compartment sink and related areas cleaned
- Ensures equipment is clean and in working condition; reports any issues to management
- Performs other light maintenance and custodial tasks
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Demonstrates an understanding of basic sanitation procedures
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures due to exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Requires constant standing/walking
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
Harvest Table Culinary Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be a division of an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, citizenship, or veteran status.