Program Assistant V: Engagement Assistant
University of San Francisco
USF Hilltop Campus
Program Assistant V: Engagement Assistant
The University of San Francisco seeks a highly motivated, team-work driven, flexible candidate who thrives in a dynamic culture to serve as a Program Assistant for the Engagement vertical. Ideal candidates will have proven proficiency in the areas of project management, research, database maintenance, event coordination, communication, budget tracking, and customer service.
Additionally, this candidate should possess initiative, independent judgment and good decision-making to efficiently plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload.
Under the supervision of the Manager of Administration, the Program Assistant (PA) provides administrative, communication and event support to the Engagement vertical; Women in Leadership & Philanthropy, Alumni Engagement, and Special Events.
The University of San Francisco offers a diverse community and excellent benefits which at this time, include on-site gym membership, 15 days of paid holiday leave, tuition remission after one year of service, a competitive health plan and more.
Full Job Description:
● Support NetworkUSF and Alumni Mentoring Program platforms; answering inquiries and monitoring communications
● Draft content for social media and email communications that support alumni and donor integrated marketing initiatives; including posts on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
● Generate targeted mailing and invitation lists utilizing USF’s database and specific donor criteria for special events and targeted communications;
● Marketing & Communications particularly around social media, email marketing outreach, and activities including newsletters for Alumni Engagement and Women in Leadership & Philanthropy
● Assist in coordinating logistics for 50+ Development events, including on-site registration, coding of attendee lists, marketing efforts and help oversee all details related to the execution of events.
● Golden Reunion support, working with Assistant Director of Alumni Professional Engagement, coordinating annual Golden Reunion (mailings, event support, volunteer coordination)
● Draft, proofread, type, copy, distribute event briefs and meeting minutes, and file correspondence and communications.
● Manage the Special Events and Alumni Engagement general telephone and email, including researching and independently resolving questions and issues related to event and alumni inquiries.
● Manage and track event logistics, RSVPS, event payments, event registration sites, and the production of nametags and guests lists for events managed by Special Events.
● Interface directly with vendors, university partners, Development departments, and external stakeholders, while maintaining positive working relationships.
● Track expenses for all three teams and assist in reconciling employee expense reports in Concur
● Attend events to provide day-of support
● Make basic updates to event pages on the USF calendar website
● Help manage event registration sites in the university’s event registration system
● Design and build HTML emails; schedule alumni/event communications with Development Communications and the Office of Marketing and Communications.
● Create and distribute post-event surveys to event attendees and donors
● Work with the Associate Director of Special Events & External Relations to build event wrap-up reports
● Update and maintain event related data in Salesforce CRM software
● Train and mentor USF student workers
● Other duties as assigned
● Five years of increasingly responsible work experience in a support role or related education
● Post high school education preferred
● Exceptional communication skills, advanced interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively build relationships with a diverse group of people including volunteers, donors and University staff
● Experience in writing and curating content for social media posts
● Skill with HTML websites and email content management systems
● Experience in EMMA Email Marketing and Cvent Event Management preferred, but not required
● Project management expertise in the context of multi-faceted events or projects with overlapping and competing deadlines
● Demonstrated attention to detail including exceptional proofreading and deadline management skills
● Comfortable with change
● Team orientated with a strong habit of collaborating but also capable of working independently with minimal supervision
● Ability to travel locally, work evenings and weekends
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2403000.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the world’s most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco’s first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a student’s passion for social justice and a desire to “Change the World From Here.” For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.