Program Assistant V
University of San Francisco
USF Hilltop Campus
Program Assistant V
The University of San Francisco School of Law is seeking an individual to provide comprehensive administrative support in the Deans’ Office. The position works with minimal supervision to carry out routine and dynamic requests, maintain and improve existing processes, and solve complex administrative challenges as part of a senior-level team serving students, alumni, faculty, staff and other related constituents. The successful candidate will be professional, discreet, flexible, organized, a self-starter, conscientious, detail oriented, and committed to fostering an equitable and inclusive work environment. The position provides administrative support for the Dean and Associate Dean, collects, organizes and presents law school data, supports finance and human resource administrative functions as well as other office operations including reception and special project support. The position is located at the front desk of the Deans’ Office and reports to the Senior Director of Administration and Finance.
Full Job Description:
• Provide administrative support for the Dean and Associate Dean to include, but not limited to, the following: manage calendars, set-up meetings and manage related documents and logistics, provide travel support, process expense reports, manage mail, correspondence, and all filings, manage periodic projects related to faculty and faculty committee activity, perform tasks related to enforcing academic policies, manage various data projects, and maintain financial records and monitor the budget for select departmental expenditures and events.
• Serve as one of two front desk receptionists in the Deans’ Office, welcome, direct and respond to guests, answer phones, order supplies, and perform other administrative tasks for the Deans’ Office such as scheduling appointments, photocopying, faxing, ordering lunches, shipping, sorting mail, and assisting with special projects as needed. Participate in the hiring, training and supervising of student assistants. At all times work as a team-member to ensure the smooth, professional, and efficient running of the Deans Office in coordination with the Deans’ Office Assistant Director for Administrative Services.
• Work directly with the Senior Director of Administration and Finance on budget tracking and reporting, processing invoices and expense reports, and providing other finance support as requested. Assist in the completion of HR administrative tasks including Workday and form processing, onboarding and offboarding, and maintaining records and files for faculty, staff and student assistants. Resolve issues regarding policies and procedures in the absence of the Senior Director.
• Additional duties as requested to support the operational needs of the Deans’ Office and the School of Law.
• High school diploma or GED required. Post high school education preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of increasing responsibility in administrative assistant work with a preference for experience supporting senior level executives or academic administrators.
• Must be customer service and team-oriented with the ability to establish effective working relationships with staff, faculty, department administrators, and the public.
• Experience with or the ability to work with a diverse student body, faculty and staff.
• Excellent communication (both oral and written), organizational, time management and analytical skills required.
• Highly attentive to detail and accuracy.
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment while remaining calm and professional.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and resolve problems, seeing projects through to their completion.
• Proven ability to be discreet when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Familiarity with Workday preferred.
• Strong mathematical, statistical, computational, analytical and management skills preferred. Experience with report preparation and presentation, including those using charts and graphs, and experience tracking data via relational databases and spreadsheets preferred.
• Ability and willingness to occasionally lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2399832.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the world’s most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco’s first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a student’s passion for social justice and a desire to “Change the World From Here.” For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.