Upkey’s Virtual Internship Program is a global experiential learning program focusing on an introduction to managerial functions of leadership, finance, marketing, and entrepreneurship. It is a real-world experiential program with industry professionals to gain industry insights and learn transferable 21st-century skills while building social capital. It seeks to develop hard skills with needed office functions to succeed in everyday corporate life. We give special attention to career preparation and developing transferable skills that are key to business students’ success during their time at school and in the workforce. We focus on preparing students for the workforce during this immersive virtual experience while also equipping them with essential everyday life skills.
To ensure that we meet our goals, we offer the following to our select VIP interns.
- Custom badges from leading companies
- Access to mid and senior-level Industry professionals
- Certification of completion
- Access to F-100 leaders and leading Industry leaders
- Mentor throughout your Internship
- Externship with a secondary company
- Access to a global peer network
- Three transferable college credits
- Resume worthy experience for jobs and careers
Who should apply: Current college students, recent grads, or high-school seniors ambitious to learn new skills in the following topics:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Content Writing and Media
- Consulting and Strategic Analysis
- Technology and Product Management
- Business Leadership
- Marketing and Communication
- Finance and Accounting
Please see the details below for specific program details
- Start Date: July 5, 2021
- End Date: August 27, 2021
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Time commitment: 8-12 hours a week Live sessions: 6 hours a week primarily between 11 am -4 pm CST
- Enrichment sessions weekly. Mentoring activities.
- VIP Program Fee: Free for students
- Optional College Credit: You have an option to receive three (3) elective transferable college credits from Trinity Christian College. Trinity may require an admin fee of $100 to transfer these credits if you choose to receive them.