Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following, other duties may be assigned as needed:
- Prepare annual and semi-annual financial statements in accordance with the Funds fiscal year end.
- Prepare other financial, regulatory reports for filing with the SEC (13F, 13G, 24f-2, N-PX, N-PORT, N-CSR and N-CEN)
- Prepare expense budgets and make expense payments
- Perform NAV Oversight and review pricing exceptions and corporate actions to ensure Funds NAV’s are accurate
- Monitor segregation accounts to ensure adequate coverage is maintained; report issues to management
- Complete line of credit requests and monitor outstanding borrowings
- Complete monthly compliance checklists and report potential issues or violations to management
- Prepare certain Board of Trustees reports
- Monitor securities lending activity
- Review accounting agents’ SEC Yield calculation for accuracy
- Monitor for potential productivity efficiencies and cost savings and report to management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Support accounts payable function as needed
- Assist with department and company projects as requested by management
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Market knowledge/familiarity with mutual funds and investment management preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- A working knowledge of Internet, MS Word and Excel is required.
- Roll up your sleeve work ethic.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with an Accounting Degree concentration.
- College grad with 1 year minimum experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Professional demeanor
- Capacity for learning new procedures/ideas
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and employees of the organization.
In order to be considered for this position, send resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Fund Administration Analyst”.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.