- The Product Analyst works collaboratively with other members of the ETF Product Management team to help develop, market and support VanEck’s ETFs and separately managed accounts. This person must have passion for investments, an aptitude for utilizing systems to analyze data, and a demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts simply. This role requires attention to detail, great communication skills, the ability to manage many competing tasks and strong interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the development, production, and update of marketing materials (e.g. presentations, sales ideas, emails, press releases, etc.)
- Research competitors and analyze comparative performance, characteristics, and market trends to aid product development or marketing initiatives
- Management of key business reports and regulatory updates including market trends reports, board materials, and prospectus/annual report updates
- Participate in product development initiatives with expeditious analysis of new fund ideas as assigned
- Respond to product inquiries from Sales, including supporting RFP and DDQ requests with data as requested
- Other duties or special projects may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Strong project management skills and ability to execute multiple work streams simultaneously
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills required
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Investment product and/or broker-dealer experience, preferably in a product or marketing role
- Understanding of the calculation and interpretation of investment statistics
- Experience with FactSet, Bloomberg, Morningstar Direct or other comparable systems preferred
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Math, Business, or related field of study
- One to three years related experience preferable
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.