Venom Promotional Management is a Promotional Advertising firm operating in the San Diego area. Recent expansion has led to the development of new clients and campaigns. We work in a fast-paced industry with exciting projects.
We are currently looking to fill entry-level Promotional Advertising and entry-level Management positions. These positions offer an opportunity for our staff to get a “behind the scenes” look at the inner workings of a small marketing business.
Our knowledgeable management staff provide all in and out of office, hands on training from the entry level to management roles.
We are interviewing to fill positions immediately!
Training will begin in all of the following areas:
- Public Relations
- Promotional Event Marketing
- Direct Sales
- Event Coordination
- Inventory Control
- Customer Service
- Entry Level Management
Selected team members will also be given the opportunity to travel for training sessions for a new client we are launching next month. Selections are made based on work ethic and efforts made by staff.
- Must be able to start immediately or within 2 weeks
- Must be able to get to our promotions throughout the area on a semi daily basis
- Must be available to work on a FULL TIME basis
- Must be open to starting from the entry level with the opportunity to move in to management
- Must be able to work effectively with little or no supervision
There is no door to door sales and no telemarketing involved.
NOT 100% COMMISSION! HOURLY WAGE AND PAID TRAINING PROVIDED!
If you are enthusiastic about building your career and are looking for rapid advancement, we are the team for you!