In order to meet client demand, we are hiring a full time Marketing Assistant to join our team in the San Diego area immediately. Marketing Assistants work side by side with our Senior Managers to learn all aspects of running a special marketing and promotional retail event. Opportunity for rapid growth into regional management based on performance, not seniority.
Why work here?
- Opportunity for rapid growth into regional management based on performance, not seniority.
- Hourly base pay with the opportunity to earn additional bonuses and commissions
- Fully paid training in an immersive learning environment
- Mentorship and professional development through our management training program
- Fun, supportive team atmosphere
- Creating maximum excitement and BUZZ for our clients
- Assist with development of various clients lead generation campaigns
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
- Brand & Business development strategies and execution
- Acting as a liaison between client and customer
- Marketing Strategies & Follow-through
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent persuasive verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Sense of humor and resilience
- Sales experience a plus, passion built on the recent job experience is great
- Someone that people loves talking to people